Stainless Steel E-Line is Pemco’s new line of competitively priced casters and wheels. Mass-inventoried, the Stainless Steel E-Line features a wide assortment of 2-inch wide casters capable of many different configurations to meet your need and budget.
The Stainless Steel E-Line features:
- Ideal for harsh environments where frequent wash downs, chemicals and other corrosive elements cause zinc plated casters to rust or corrode
- Weight capacities up to 1,500 lbs
- Variety of 4″, 5″, 6″ & 8″ diameter wheels
- All wheels have 2″ tread width
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel construction
- Double stainless steel ball bearing raceways provide smooth swivel
- 3/16″ thick stainless steel top plate and fork legs for durability
- 5/8″ stainless steel kingpin
- Grease fittings standard in swivel raceway and 1/2″ diameter stainless steel axle for easy maintenance
- All metal components, such as bearings, bushings and zerk fittings are stainless steel
- Standard grease on swivel caster rated up to 248 F and will soon feature DOW G-4500 food grade synthetic grease (-58 to 334 F) as standard. For timing and high-temperature options, please contact factory.
Explore the Configurator on the right to customize a Part Number with varying options, to download CAD models in your native format, or Add to a Quote request.
Use the tabs above to learn more about the Tread Types and other available Options.
Four stocking locations across the United States, and more globally, allow for rapid and efficient fulfillment of customer orders. The E-Line is available as assembled casters or component parts. E-Line is flexible to meet your specific needs, with USA-made options, four wheel diameter sizes, ten tread types, and four brake types, all of which are available in swivel or rigid mounts.