Full-Line Launching July 2021!
A-line is a competitive, core lineup of 1-1/4″ wide casters designed and mass-produced for a wide range of applications. ANSI-ICWM:2018 tested to provide working load capacities up to 350 lbs. per caster, A-line is an economical and in-stock 1-1/4″ wide offering you can depend on. A-line is available in a variety of size, wheel, fastening, and brake options and features our one-year standard warranty.
The A-Line Features
• The industry’s most popular 1-1/4″ wide caster sizes, wheels, fastenings, brakes, and accessories
• Thick, high-strength steel construction
• Dual ball bearing raceway design
• Raceway dust cap standard on all swivel models for increased caster life and performance
• Dynamic load capacities up to 350 lbs. per caster
• Durable zinc finish
• 3⁄8” diameter nut and bolt axle
• Full thread guards and precision ball bearings on TPR and TPU wheels provide smooth and quiet performance and help prevent debris from entangling wheel
Available Tread Types
Thermo-Rubber (TPR) wheels provide excellent floor protection, are resistant to most chemical/oils, and help reduce vibration by absorbing shock. Standard precision ball bearings provide easy and quiet rolling. Full thread guards prevent debris from entangling the axles.
Durometer: 75A (+/-5) Temp range: -40°F to +180°F
Thermo-Urethane (TPU) wheels are the most ergonomic and easiest to roll, provide excellent floor protection, and are highly resistant to chemicals/oils. Standard precision ball bearings provide easy and quiet rolling. Full thread guards prevent debris from entangling the axles.
Durometer: 90A (+/-5) Temp range: -40°F to +180°F
Polyolefin (POD) wheels are the most economical wheel. Wheels come with DuPont engineered Delrin bearings which are extremely durable under a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions. They are also corrosion resistant and lightweight.
Durometer: 70D (+/-5) Temp range: -40°F to +180°F